vendredi 7 août 2020

2 minimal/minimalist logo design with brand name concepts for $5

"In the name of Allah, the most glorified and highest" I hope you are well by the grace of almighty Allah. Hi there, I’m a professional logo designer. I can design all types of Flat & Minimal logos for you with a fully professional way. My designs will fully express the services you offer towards the customers. What are included in this package? Two 100% professional logo High-resolution 300 dpi, RGB AI, EPS, SVG fully editable vector files JPG, PDF & PNG (Transparent background) formats All images format are in High-Quality pixels Catchy business name Note: I can’t serve human or animal art in the logo. All of my designs are including lifeless abstract, icon, symbol, art & other stuffs. I can serve all Categories except dating. Why me? #100% satisfaction guaranteed with unlimited revisions #100% sharpe & smooth logo #Money back guarantee

by: showkatakbar
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 21





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/796130/2-minimal-minimalist-logo-design-with-brand-name-concepts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire