lundi 10 août 2020

I will create book cover design, ebook cover or kindle book cover design for $10

I am Graphic Designer with 10 years experience in Graphic design I specialize in increasing your reputation and credibility, through book cover design that will grab your readers attention I will design professional book cover design, book cover design, Ebook Cover, kindle cover for your business like Amazon KDP, Lulu etc.. you will receive: A full book cover package Unlimited revisions Print ready Free 3D mock up Ownership Rights 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE Delivery in just 24 hours Hour Delivery Fast Delivery Stock Image TOP-NOTCH EBOOK COVER 24x7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT Hit the order button now and let's get you on the bestseller list.

by: YassDesign
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 56





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/797090/I-will-create-book-cover-design-ebook-cover-or-kindle-book-cover-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire