samedi 8 août 2020

I will do 200 targeted b2b lead generation and GEO targeted lead prospecting for $10

Do you Need a virtual Assistant to Generate a valid contact list for Business, using Web Research and Data entry ? Yes, here I am. You are in a right place. Seat back and let me chance do it for you. I have a lot of experience in lead generation. I can help you build a list of fresh and geo-targeted prospects based on your target market. With my help, you can start selling your product or service as soon as I submit the work. I will need the following to understand your needs: Target Industry (e.g., Restaurant, Real Estate, Fitness, Hospitality) Targeted Employee (e.g. Owner, Marketing, CTO) Target Location (City or Country) Required Fields & Format I will research and collect leads or data from almost any industry and refine them based on your provided criteria. I will use professional networking sites, popular online directories, and Google search to build your targeted b2b leads. I will do the leads in the following format Company Name Website Address Name Title (Designation) E-mail (tested and verified) Phone Number Linkedln Profile Link Industry Type I will provide B2B Leads via Excel/CSV format. Please Contact me soon.

by: Abmonline
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 1





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/796189/I-will-do-200-targeted-b2b-lead-generation-and-GEO-targeted-lead-prospecting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire