lundi 10 août 2020

I will do Data entry in Ms word , excel , web reseach, convert PDF TO Ms word/ Excel for $4

About This Gig Need a virtual assistant to generate a valid contact list using web research and data entry? Here I am. Yes, you are in the right .Seat back and let me do it for you. Note: Please contact me first before placing an order to check the availability and custom price for the job! I'm Professional Data Entry Operator and I am here to help you get the work done in 24 hours With my 3 years of experience in Data Entry. I will do any kind of data entry, Data collection, Web scraping and data cleaning for you. I will deliver Data in managed and good looking format. Services I Offer: 1.MS WORD DOCUMENT DATA ENTRY. 2.MS EXCEL WORKSHEET DATA ENTRY. 3.CONVERT PDF TO MS WORD/EXCEL. 4.WEB RESEARCH. Guaranteed Service: 100% Accuracy 100% Buyer Satisfaction 100% Time for Delivery Unlimited Revisions Have a Good Day Thanks.

by: pardhum12
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 3





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/796880/I-will-do-Data-entry-in-Ms-word-excel-web-reseach-convert-PDF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire