vendredi 7 août 2020

I will do fast and accurate data entry jobs for $10

I do have valuable experience in Data Entry, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel and Word, Web Research, Business card data entry, research work. I will work for the company and individual with on-time delivery with 100% Quality. My services: MS Excel or Word, Spreadsheets. Business Cards details in excel. Offline Data Entry. Scanned Pages to excel/Word. Online Data Entry. Copy/Paste Work. Data Mining. Any Type of Data Entry Projects. PDF conversion. PDF to Excel and Word. Internet Research. Web Data Scraping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Kindly send me a message before placing an order. So, please feel free to contact me and I will reach you as soon as possible!

by: sarower
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 8





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/796106/I-will-do-fast-and-accurate-data-entry-jobs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire