samedi 24 octobre 2020

I will do B2B lead generation and web research for your targeted Business for $5

***Lead Generation Expert***For this service, you will get 50 leads. If you need more leads then follow my Extra service. Hi, I am a B2B lead generation, LinkedIn lead generation, Targeted Lead Generation Business Lead Generation and Company Leads Generation Expert. I have more than 2 years of experience in the Lead generation. I will provide High Quality and 100% Valid Leads with Company Name, Person Name, Job Title and other available information for your targeted list. I will research and collect leads from any industry and refine them based on your provided requirements. I will use Google, Linkedin, an online directory to build your targeted b2b leads. What services will I provide: Company Name First & Last Name Job Title Location Website Phone Number (if available) Valid E-mail Industry Type Social Media Link Why will you hire me? 100% refund Guaranty. I will provide you with the genuine information of B2B lead. clear conversation, on-time delivery is my main target for the Lead Generation. I will provide B2B Leads via Excel/CSV format. Important: Please inbox me regarding the requirements of the leads before ordering this gig. For any clarifications, feel free to send a message, I reply ASAP. Thank You

by: sadek96
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/835097/I-will-do-B2B-lead-generation-and-web-research-for-your-targeted-Business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire