mardi 19 octobre 2021

Convert PSD,figma,png,XD etc to responsive html css web page for $25

I am professional Senior Front End developer. In my professional career I have done 100+ projects with different techniques, I have strong grip on Bootstrap, HTML5, css3, React JS and JavaScript. If you want to convert your PSD, XD, AI, Sketch, PNG or JPG file into responsive web-page you are at right place and we can discuss the work and proceed. Following are some of my core skills 1.HTML5 2.CSS3 3.Bootstrap 4.Responsive Template 5.Pixel Perfect Design 6.Clean Code 7.W3C validated 8.Integrated Custom Fonts

by: UmarArshad
Created: --
Category: HTML/CSS
Viewed: 28





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/html-css-programming/1073798/Convert-PSD-figma-png-XD-etc-to-responsive-html-css-web-page

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire