mercredi 26 février 2020

I will develop web apps using python, Django for $10

Hello If you need help with your Python projects or Web App, I will help you in the following type of projects: -Simple python programming based task· -GUI based applications -Data Visualization for Data Analysis -Machine Learning Model -Web application using Python(Django) and Asp.net, C# My expertise comprises of following areas: -Programming Fundamentals. -Object Oriented Programming - Data Structures I have expertise in the following programming languages and Database - Python (Django) -PostgresSQL(database) -SQLlite(database)` You can contact me 24/7. All your queries will be entertained as soon as I see you in the Inbox. NOTE: Before placing the order, contact me first. Thank you. Dharmendra Gohil

by: DharmendraB
Created: --
Category: Programming
Viewed: 50





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Programming/734558/I-will-develop-web-apps-using-python-Django

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire