mercredi 29 avril 2020

I will manage your facebook marketing ads campaign for $5

Hello, Welcome to my gig.I am Khalil. I am offering Facebook Ads Marketing services for the past 7 years. I enjoy researching diverse cultures round the globe. It enables me to determine the best and relevant audience for the campaigns of my clients. I Will Conduct detailed research to determine the best audience for your Facebook Marketing ads campaign.✔️ Create Ad text with a description for your Facebook Marketing ads campaign. ✔️ Target different interests, demographics and behaviors as well as locations based on my research and experience keeping in mind your business or product for your Marketing ads campaign.✔️ Make necessary changes in the ongoing Fb Marketing ads campaign. ✔️ Provide you technical support as well as PRO Tips for your whole social media Marketing ads campaign. ✔️ Run different ad-sets to ensure the best result. ✔️ Will make your business/product go viral on Social media through: Website traffic/clicks through Facebook ads Conversions ads on Facebook marketing Promoting page with social media marketing Generating leads through Fb marketing Product sales through fb marketing Post engagements- fb Event promotion

by: SatteR50
Created: --
Category: Social Posts & Management
Viewed: 16





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/social-posts-management/747944/I-will-manage-your-facebook-marketing-ads-campaign

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire