vendredi 29 mai 2020

Video editing of any kind for a small price for $30

I can edit your video in a short amount of time (less than a week) and for a small price, depending on the project's length. It can be a Youtube video, a Facebook ad, a Vimeo short, a Tik Tok, etc. I can edit it all with high quality. Make an offer and we can discuss the price later. It can be a corporate video or a vlog, I will deliver in the shortest amount of time possible. We will be able to communicate throughout the process to see what works and what doesn't (I can send you drafts or do a live streaming/call with you to make sure every requirement is met). I also do Photoshop if needed for your Instagram, your Youtube banners, and more. Everything is done professsionally.

by: NicMalik
Created: --
Category: Video
Viewed: 7





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/video/757480/Video-editing-of-any-kind-for-a-small-price

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire