mardi 29 décembre 2020

I will do the best youtube thumbnails in 24 hour for $10

you have a YT channel and need a thumbail? This gig is perfect for you, I have more than 5 years of experience in YT and Photoshop, I do YT design full-time  and I've done thumbnails for some of the best youtubers. I basically fix people's YT channels and ensure they reflect your quality, FULL-TIME. Portfolio: swipe right on the pictures above For just $10 , I will probably make a better thumbnail for you than i do for myself( i always make bomb thumbnails for everyone besides me lol) Why me?: I make fire thumbnails and i only charge $10 for each, also i make them super fast Money back guarantee if not satisfied! My thumbnails are 1920x1080 and optimized for you tube color scheme Unlimited revisions at no extra cost . Awesome reviews and package pricing I'm a long-time seller on fiverr so you can have trust.

by: PROHUBCreations
Created: --
Category: Youtube
Viewed: 12





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/youtube/867204/I-will-do-the-best-youtube-thumbnails-in-24-hour

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire