lundi 29 mars 2021

I will do data entry,copy paste on word and excel for $2

Hello Sir,I am a professional data analyst and data entry operator.I have 5 year experience in working DATA ENTRY related works in the business sector. I work 24/7. I promise to give you 100% quality of work. Then I work hard. I never share your information.I am using MS Word and MS Excel.Services Typing - Word/Excel Data Entry - Word/Excel Copy Paste - Word/Excel PDF to Word/Excel Charts & Graphs Why should you choose me 100% security for Data Fast Delivery Affordable price Good customer service Look reviews. High quality works Unlimited Revision Thank youRegards,Geeth.

by: slgeeth645
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 8





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/903467/I-will-do-data-entry-copy-paste-on-word-and-excel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire