lundi 27 septembre 2021

I will publish your sponsored article in one of my blogs for $20

Hello, I have several general blogs and you can choose one of my blogs to publish your article or press release. Here are the characteristics of my blogs: General blogs to distribute your articles, news, press releases. TrustFlow between 5 and 30. Several categories of articles. All pages are indexed in google, yahoo and bing. The audience between 200 and 1000 visits per day. My blogs give juice to your external links because they are in Dofollow and well referenced on Google. To respect Google's guidelines and the user experience, here are my conditions: 1 - Your article must be original and it must contain at least 500 words. 2- Your article must contain a main title and at least 2 sub-titles. 3- You can insert a single external link. 4- You must send me a royalty free image with a size of at least 900 x700. 5- We do not accept articles on Gambling, and illegal sites. The articles of my blogs are all indexed by Google and the links are Do-follow so your site will automatically have a few points to climb in its ranking. Thank you.

by: SEOprograming1
Created: --
Category: Press Release
Viewed: 103





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Press-Release/1054473/I-will-publish-your-sponsored-article-in-one-of-my-blogs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire