vendredi 26 novembre 2021

I will design gorgeous cookbooks, recipe, diet plan, food menu for kdp, ebook cover, logo for $20

If you want to transform your dull and boring document into an amazing, eye-catchy, professional, and high-quality ready-to-print lead Workbook, eBooks, Recipe book then you've come to the right place. I will design cookbooks, recipe, diet plan, food menu for you. I will provide professional high quality designs. A great BOOK layout design grabs the attention of your reader and will deliver real value to them. That's why I'm here at your service to DESIGN YOUR BOOKS. We are experts in designing: eBooks Workbooks Worksheets Planner Guides Cookbook Recipe Book Recipe Cards Coffee Table Book Magazines What you will receive in my Gig: Clean and Modern design & Layout Beautiful Cover design High-Resolution print-ready PDF Professional Experienced Work 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Unlimited Revisions You want to make your own cookbook or recipe book? I will be happy to help you to design

by: selwomen
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 99





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/1100630/I-will-design-gorgeous-cookbooks-recipe-diet-plan-food-menu-for-kdp-ebook-cover-logo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire