mercredi 13 mai 2020

I will do high quality 200 plus any type performed Targeted Email list for $10

OverviewAbout The SellerCompare PackagesEdit Gig Reach More CustomersYou got the talent, now go viral. Share your Gig on Social Media to connect with new customers and get more orders Share Your Gig BasicStandardPremium 200 MAIL$5I will send you an excel file With all the information 1 Day Delivery Continue ($5)Compare Packages 450 MAIL$10I will send you an excel file With all the information 2 Days Delivery1 Revision Continue ($10)Compare Packages 1000 MAIL$15I will send you an excel file With all the information 3 Days Delivery2 Revisions Continue ($15)Compare Packages Do you have any special requirements?Get a Quote Programming & TechDatabasesI will give you texas company data mining, mailing listdelta8d Full Screen About This GigI am a professional web research over 8 years of experience who offers list building, mailing list, internet research, data entry and data mining services. All information is new my service I provide you targeted fresh Email listUSA, TEXAS mail listaddressboxCitycpemployespecialtyname employeEmail employephone employeHuman resourcesnameEmailphone No fake mails. No duplicate. The Database is clean & fresh. 100% satisfaction or Refund guarantee. fast delivery i submit complete information in Excel format. If you have any query please let me know, I'll be happy to serve.your 100% satisfaction is my head priority. Buy this gig order now !!!! Best Regard

by: delta8d
Created: --
Category: Email & Newsletters
Viewed: 123





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/email-newsletters/752574/I-will-do-high-quality-200-plus-any-type-performed-Targeted-Email-list

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire