dimanche 17 mai 2020

I will promote your etsy shop promotion by seo backlink for $10

For this gig, I will critique your Etsy shop and provide suggestions for improvement. Below are the items that I will look for with each critique:-Logo and cover photo -Tags -Titles, keywords, and SEO -Images -Descriptions -About pages and business information -Shop policies Upon delivery, you will be sent a Word Document including my critique and suggestions. I am happy to deliver the information in a different file format if needed. For this gig, I will not change anything in your shop and do not need your shop's password and username. I am able to implement any suggestions provided, however, this does require an additional order. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Make sure to checkout my other gigs if this is not quite what you are looking for.

by: CoderLab
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 201





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Link-Building/754140/I-will-promote-your-etsy-shop-promotion-by-seo-backlink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire