jeudi 28 janvier 2021

I want to be your Social Media Manager for $60

I want to be your Social Media Manager Are you looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA  MANAGER? Hello Sir, Welcome to my Gig, Are you looking for a Social Media Expert Manager? Here I assist  you to provide What you want for achieving your business goals I will offer for you: Create & Full Optimize all of your Social Media Accounts(May charge extra) Daily Schedule Post on all your social accounts Promote your products & service Grow online presence Engage Followers Competitor Analysis  Daily Monitoring Schedule Post for best time when post reach of maximum people Increasing website Traffic Develop your brand Identity Create best Captions which is related to the posts Hash Tag Research Provide services as: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ Why you choose me? 3 Years Experience Specialized in Social Media Marketing 24/7 Customer Service Friendly Service Time to Time Update Delivery in Time

by: ashik1998q
Created: --
Category: Social Posts & Management
Viewed: 291





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/social-posts-management/879327/I-want-to-be-your-Social-Media-Manager

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire