dimanche 31 janvier 2021

i will remove bugs of wordpress website for $5

If your website has bugs and you don't know how to remove bugs of wordpress website. Then you are on right place. Hi, My name is Saad Waseem, a professional wordpress developer. I will remove bugs of wordpress website in very short period of time.I will make the wordpress website easy to use and totally error free. I have 3+ years experience in wordpress development. 100% client satisfaction is my Goal. What I offer in this GIG 1-Remove bugs of wordpress website 2-Remove errors in Theme/plugin 3-Fix HTML,CSS 4-Mobile Responsive Issues 5-Color,Font Issues 6-Theme Customization 7-Contact Form 7 issues 8-Install Wordpress 9-Install themes 10-Custom CSS Why Me? 1-Unlimmited revisions 2-Fast Service 3-24/7 Free Support 4-100% Satisfaction Guarantee 5-100% Money Back Guarantee Note Contact me before placing the order. I would like to clear the all things before starting project. Thanks. Regards, saadwaseem

by: saadwaseem
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 17





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/880802/i-will-remove-bugs-of-wordpress-website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire