mardi 27 avril 2021

I will do speed optimization of WordPress site for $8

Hi there, Got a slow WordPress website? Then you have come to the right place. I am Md Niaj Makhdum an expert in speeding up WordPress websites. WordPress speed optimization is my core specialty with many years of experience in this field. A slow website can have a huge impact on your website SEO and conversions.Increasing page speed is my specialty so expect unbelievable results from my work. My WordPress Speed Optimization service includes: - Compress all images - Defer parsing of JavaScript - Leverage browser caching - Minimize redirects - Minify CSS- Combine CSS - Optimize the order of styles and scripts - Optimize images - Minify JavaScript - Combine JavaScript - Minify HTML - Enable gzip compression - Avoid bad requests - Minimize request size - Specify image dimensions You will see a huge difference in speed loading times and expect less than 2-3 seconds of load time for your website. A complete Before and After optimization report will also be provided. Place your order with confidence! Your satisfaction is all that matters.Any Question? Inbox Now.

by: mdniajm
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 31





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/914386/I-will-do-speed-optimization-of-WordPress-site

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire