vendredi 30 avril 2021

logo design & baranding. Icon design & infographic. typographic and video Intro . for $5

what can I give u?   i can do any think logo + logo design & baranding. Icon design & infographic. typographic What do I need from the Customer? I need trust in me at work He writes me what logo he wants to imitate and sends me pictures of fonts and slogan pictures for example. You are looking for an excuse when I am late, I will answer you because I ask about other projects and I don’t want to have free time because time is like a sword if you don’t cut it it will cut you..

by: marwan56
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 6





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/915522/logo-design-baranding-Icon-design-infographic-typographic-and-video-Intro

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire