vendredi 30 juillet 2021

I will design bold a initial letters logo unlimited revisions for $5

Welcome to my gig Are you in need of an exquisite Logo for your corporate/business/Gym/Clothing using initials like LV, hp, HBO, CNN, IBM, NASA, EA games, Chanel etc. then you are at the right place. I will prepare for your business 3 to 5 unique logo design and the required number of revisions, to make sure that you will get the best design possible. I approach every project with maximum interest, to be sure that your logo will be unique and well-identified with your company. What you will get All formats - AI, EPS, PDF, PNG, and JPG. I provide more than what you would need, but if you need any extra formats do not hesitate to ask. All artwork will be sizable as it will be vector based. -All fonts will be converted to lines in the final design. -I will also deliver horizontal and vertical layouts of the design (as applicable). -All vector files will be print and web friendly, ready to use. -I will also provide you black&white versions of the logo (as applicable). Looking forward to working with you. Thanks

by: shimuclassic33
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 1





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/987820/I-will-design-bold-a-initial-letters-logo-unlimited-revisions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire