mercredi 28 juillet 2021

I will do data entry, copy-paste, web research Microsoft and excel data entry. for $15

About this Gig Hello and Welcome to my Gig! I'm here to help you with any kind of DATA ENTRY Services and be your Rockstar Virtual Assistant. I am confident and challenged that your project will be returned on time and of high quality. Please drop me a message before creating an order if you are interested in my services. MyAll Services: · Copy Paste · Online Data Entry · Offline Data Entry · Data Scraping · Manual Typing · Web Research · Data Mining · Data Collection · Contact Details Search · Social Media Data Collection · LinkedIn Lead Generation · Excel Formatting & Clean Up · Data Conversion · PDF to Word/Excel Applications and Tools, websites I use: Google Docs Microsoft Excel Google Sheets Microsoft Word Emailing system: Gmail, Outlook Sample of Social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn. Thank you for taking the time to read my gig overview!

by: Prantoray029
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 36





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/986450/I-will-do-data-entry-copy-paste-web-research-Microsoft-and-excel-data-entry

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire