dimanche 5 décembre 2021

I will design Creative Business card with print ready format for $10

Hi There, Welcome My Profile and my Gig, If you want Design your Business card you are right place. Great value for your Money. I will Design Modern, Creative and professional business card With Unlimited Revision. I will provide you Creative, Modern, Professional, and fresh business card. If you have logo than i do In the same color you impress your client. I'm professional graphic designer and EXPERIENCED PRINT DESIGNER. WHY ME ? 24 Hours before Delivery Unlimited Revision Any size + bleed area you need Color mode: CMYK (printable) Resolution: 300dpi (best print quality) High Quality Print-Ready Files Double Sided Business Card On Time Delivery Easy editable AI QR Code (if you need) YOU WILL GET: print ready File (PDF,PNG,JEPG) PRINTABLE ANY LOCAL PRINTER File: PSD Or Ai - editable, layered /PDF/JPG/PNG/EPS/TIFF what i need to start work ? I need Logo, Tag Line, Name, Designation, Contact Info Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services etc. whatever you want to put on your Card. Thank you so much

by: Shahin134053
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 25





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/1107595/I-will-design-Creative-Business-card-with-print-ready-format

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire