lundi 6 décembre 2021

I will design sticker, die cut, badge, vinyl, decals logo and label for $5

Hello,Thank you for being interested in my gig!I will make custom badges, stickers, labels, and die-cut, decal, vinyl, logo, and cards design with any style: Retro, Modern, Vintage, Hipster, Minimalist/Flat design, etcPlease check my work on my other gigs with the response from my clients. What I need from you:Before placing an order! Just briefly describes your idea: Name, tagline, image, colors, dimensions, etcIn case you have a SKETCH, it would be very great, I can go on the right track with your mind!Unlimited revisions until you will be satisfied.What You will get:• Source file - Vector Format i.e .PDF, .Ai, .Svg or .eps• Transparency file - PNG• High Resolution JPEG/JPGDon't hesitate to message me for more information before placing an order.Clients' satisfaction is my first priority.Looking forward to working with you!Thanks a lot for your time.

by: waseemali
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 25





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/1107875/I-will-design-sticker-die-cut-badge-vinyl-decals-logo-and-label

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire