jeudi 26 mars 2020

I will design your professional logo and buisness card for $20

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my profile, Do you want a professional, unique and high-quality LOGO design for your website, company or business? This is the place for it. I'm an expert in logo designing, and I'm ready to create an amazing logo for you! Need the following information Name of the logo Tagline/Slogan Business Description Target audience colours (if any) Colours to be avoided (if any) Your idea for the logo (if any) Logo samples you have (from my portfolio or any other place) Competitors ( Details for the logo design will automatically ask after order placed)Here's what you can expect: Professional, friendly service.No clip art, recycled graphics or cheesy icons like what you'll get from many other sellers.UNLIMITED Revisions to make sure you're happy with my workMy 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not happy, I will issue you a full refund.Lifetime Support If you have any question, Feel free to★ Contact Me! ★I'll be happy to help !

by: jabernabizadah
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 37





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/739689/I-will-design-your-professional-logo-and-buisness-card

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire