samedi 28 mars 2020

Unique and creative logo design for business for $5

Hii, I will do unique creative logo design.I loved to work with my clients.I offered work to my clients beautifull and usefull products that changes the thaught of consumers. I offer best services to my clients.WHY CHOOSE US.. 100% satisfaction. Outstanding servives and custumer support. 100% money back guarantee. 100% unique design. 100% deliver on timeMY SERVICES.. Silver package includes:. 2 unique design concepts. High resolution file. 3 days delivery ( if you want urgent it will ). 2 revisions. Source file ( JPG, PNG). 3D mockup . Logo transparency. Gold package includes:. 1 plus initial concept. Social media kit. 2 days delivery( if you want urgent it will). Unlimited revisions. Diamon package includes:. 4 initial concetps. Vector file with source file. 2 days delivery. Unlimited revisionsNOTE:-Logo is first look of brand, it is must be unique and atrractive.freely give me order to serve you best service.best regards.

by: zeeshan6432
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 7





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/739988/Unique-and-creative-logo-design-for-business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire