samedi 28 mars 2020

I will do MOCKUPs of your products and do marketing presentation for $25

I will do mockups of the following: 1. Logo Products Mockups 2. Signages Mockups 3. Presentations mockups 4. Sales & Marketing mockups 5. Email marketing mockups 6. Powerpoint presentation mockups 7. Social media posting mockups 8. Printing media mockups 9. EVENT SETUP VENUE setup mockups 9. 2D & 3D mockups 10. many more... With my over 10 years of experience working locally & abroad, I can give you 100% satisfaction guaranteed & fast delivery. Contact me now and you will be my first priority! Thanks! :-)

by: phercer
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 8





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/739983/I-will-do-MOCKUPs-of-your-products-and-do-marketing-presentation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire