mardi 12 mai 2020

I will Design and Develop WEB app Using PHP MySql for $10

I have a graduation degree in Information Technology and over 2 years of experience in website designing and development. I have great knowledge of design principles. I can work on basic to advance level requirements. I will do: PSD to HTMLdevelop back-end with PHP MySQLbug fixes in your existing codeconfigure serveradd functionality in existing websiteclone any website functionalityWhy you should choose me? I have experience of work on 20+ projects. I can work on basic to expert level project.My vision is to provide quality services.I will provide 100% customer satisfaction.I will provide 24/7 Support before and after taking ORDER. I'm at your service, feel free to contact me. NOTE: This price plans are just figured, Inbox me for complete discussion and budget.

by: hammadalee
Created: --
Category: PHP
Viewed: 97





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/php-programming/752501/I-will-Design-and-Develop-WEB-app-Using-PHP-MySql

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire