mardi 12 mai 2020

I will give you photo edit and background change for $1

Hi there Make any t-shirt Design with the cheapest price for you!!! let's introduce me, I'm jevon and I am an expert in design and I will promise to get 100% satisfaction. I'm working like 2 years in photo shop editing photos and making new stuff. If you interested in this send message or offer my service. Price for my Service :2 photos for edit - 1$4 photos for edit - 2$6 photos for edit - 3$8 photos for edit - 4$10 photos for edit - 5$If you want more than 10 photos for edit you must message me for price. You will be got: 1. Remove your background 2. retouch and retouch the quality of image I will Provide The Quality Of Work Have Any Questions? Please, Don't Hesitate to Send Any Message. and I will work hard by my best, I hope you get Satisfied

by: Seoexpertsakil5
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 112





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/752495/I-will-give-you-photo-edit-and-background-change

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire