dimanche 29 novembre 2020

High quality Background removal for E-commerce,Amazon or shopify listing for $1

Hi, I will do background removal for your Online business product listing! no matter which platform you use to sell your product i will do as per your requirement. per 10 image will cost $1! My Service: #Background Removal white/Transparent #Image retouching #Adjustments #Brightness/contrast #sharpen #Clipping path and all other as per your need! I will also provide product listing if you need that, but for that we need to talk before you order. if you want product listing too. Why My GIG: *No compromise with quality *Delivery on time *Experience about 5 years Note: please message me before you order my GIG so i can show you sample work before we move forward.

by: anjuman07
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/852885/High-quality-Background-removal-for-E-commerce-Amazon-or-shopify-listing

2 commentaires: