lundi 30 novembre 2020

I will be your 30,000 words ebook writer, ebook ghostwriter and do ebook ghostwriting for $40

Hi, In this gig, I will do your ebook ghostwriting work or be your ebook writer. I’m a professional and very creative at ebook writing & I have written a lot of bestselling ebooks on Amazon. I am also very good at non-fiction writing as I have worked with many successful writers & authors both online and offline. I always create Ebooks that capture the attention of your audience & make them come back for more. This is because I write my Ebooks such that they are a real page-turner. I will help you get rid of the tough processes (research and writing) prior to publishing your book. If you looking for an EBOOK WRITER who can GHOSTWRITE EBOOKS on various topics at bargain rates, I am here to help you. Topics covered include: Health and fitness Diet and weight loss Technology Relationship Parenting Finance Entrepreneurship Real Estate Business Yoga Healthy habits Etc The purpose of writing is to be read & that is why I am here to help you. WHY SHOULD YOU BUY FROM ME? Well researched Bestselling Ebook Well formatted Ebook Grammatically error FREE 100% Free of Copyscape 100% Unique FREE Cover Design COPYRIGHT TRANSFER 100% Satisfaction Kindly contact me now to get started! Book Type Non-fiction [/*] Language English [/*]

by: seogirlseo
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/content-writing/853449/I-will-be-your-30-000-words-ebook-writer-ebook-ghostwriter-and-do-ebook-ghostwriting

2 commentaires: