dimanche 29 novembre 2020

I will do data entry, internet research, and data analysis & typing works for $25

HY      My Name is Chauhan Nikunj. I am a B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Applications)student. I will finish your work with all my hard work at the given time. I will be in touch with you 24/7 after taking up your work till your work is finished If this is complete then I know you will contact me now Because I am happy at your pleasure   I have 1-year of experience in such typing work. You have come to the right place, because in low price full work. SKILLS WEB SCRAPING DATA SCRAPING E-MAIL SCRAPING EXCEL DATA ENTRY PDF TO EXCEL IMAGE TO EXCEL DATA ENTRY DATA COLLECTING DATA MINING DATA SCRAPING COPY PASTE WORK THANK YOU

by: chauhannikuj598
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 29





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/852843/I-will-do-data-entry-internet-research-and-data-analysis-typing-works

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire