samedi 27 février 2021

I will cut out background any picture or convert white or transparent background for $5

Hi there, Thank you for Visiting my Gig! I am Zaheer Ahmed I am working since one year with dealing photoshop and illustrator software, I am Professional Photoshop Expert in REMOVING BACKGROUND & CHANGE BACKGROUND to White or Transparent PNG in Photoshop & making passport size pictures. My Services: Skin smoothing photo editing Passport size picture photo Repairing photo resizing Photo background removal Photo background change Remove unwanted object Please send message before order placing, Thanks.

by: zaheer787
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 9





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/891738/I-will-cut-out-background-any-picture-or-convert-white-or-transparent-background

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire