jeudi 25 février 2021

I will do data entry, copy paste work of your business for $5

I'm a Professional Data Entry Person with 5 years of experience in Data Entry. I will do any kind of Data entry, Data collection, Web scraping, and data cleaning for you.Here is just a small overview of My Services how I can help free up your time. Don't see what you need? Let's talk! Services I Offer: Copy data from Online website & paste to Excel sheet Data Extraction Copy/Paste work Data copy paste from different link sources. Online and Offline Data Entry PDF to Excel/Word conversion Scan Images to MS Excel/Word conversion Website to MS Excel/Word conversion Manual typing Excel or Word document Product listing Shopify Data Entry WordPress Data Entry E-commerce Products Listing Why Choose Me? 100% Accuracy 100% Buyer Satisfaction Sensitive Over Deadline Unlimited Revisions 100% Money-Back Guaranteed Thank you,

by: freelancerawal
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 6





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/content-writing/890778/I-will-do-data-entry-copy-paste-work-of-your-business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire