samedi 27 février 2021

I will do typography design and word cloud art in 24 hour for $5

I am Zaheer Ahmed, I have over 2 years of experience creating typography word art in shapes. For this gig, I will do a word art design in the shape of your choice. My art work will be send as a high quality image in JPEG, PNG & PDF file. What Quality you will get from me? A professional high quality design Basic typography, layout existing shapes word cloud art of custom shapes based on your needs. High quality .PNG and JPEG file Source file Unlimited Revisions 300 dpi For more detail or order place please send me message, Thanks best regards... ZAHEER AHMED

by: zaheer787
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 8





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/891739/I-will-do-typography-design-and-word-cloud-art-in-24-hour

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire