dimanche 31 octobre 2021

Fashion stylish video Opener or slideshow for $25

I will make you a professional photo and video slideshow, using photos and short videos that you provide.I will also include your provided mp3 background music or I have a vast library of music clips from which I can select something appropriate for your video.If you have specific music clip, I will put it. I will include an intro and outro text slide - for any other text, within the body of your video - I will request an additional fee. NOTE: I do not create/record voice-over files.The video can be on any subject (business, product, personal, gift, holiday, promotion, etc). Your video will be delivered in 1920x1080 Full HD - mp4. If you require your images to be in a particular order within your show - I will request that each image file name have a preceding number.Contact, prior to ordering if you have questions.Many thanks - I look forward to working with you➤Note: Please feel free to contact me before placing the order. Hossam Erian

by: HossamErian
Created: --
Category: Video
Viewed: 134





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/video/1083178/Fashion-stylish-video-Opener-or-slideshow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire