mardi 26 octobre 2021

I will create an eye-catching professional and responsive WordPress website. for $50

I will create an eye-catching professional and responsive WordPress website. I am a professional web designer. I have 1 year's experience. I give you my best service, my services for unlimited time and anywhere in the world, I am here for you 24/7 of the week. If you have any questions I will be there for a response at any time. The primary website will include up to 5 pages • Home page • About US page • Blog Page • Contact US page • Terms and privacy pages (optional) More pages can be added anytime. Services I Offer: • I will install WordPress and customize it • I will Install the woo-commerce plugin • I will customize woo-commerce • I will add shipping methods • I will set up multiple payment methods • I will make your site fully responsive • I will create check-out, carts • I will integrate the contact form I will provide: ● Full premium theme customization. ● Premium Plugin Install. ● Example and sample-based website creation. ● Setup Payment Gateway. ● Contact Form. ● Full Woo-Commerce Functionality setup ● Optimal design and layout change until 100% satisfaction ● The device is fully responsive and screen compatible design ● Unlimited revisions fast chat response Do you have any questions? Press the contact me button and chat with me. I will help you reach a good conclusion. NOTE: Please See All Package. SIMPLE PACKAGE PRICE: $50. ➤ 1-2 SimpleLanding pages & Full Customization. PRO PACKAGE PRICE: $150. ➤ 1-5 unique landing pages and full customization. VIP PACKAGE PRICE: $250. ➤ 10+ Landing Pages, Websites, Blog Sites, Newspapers, E-Commerce Sites, and Full Customization of Your Website + Speed Optimization. ☛ Client Satisfaction is my Priority, So let's start.

by: webdesigner2345
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 107





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/1079643/I-will-create-an-eye-catching-professional-and-responsive-WordPress-website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire