dimanche 31 octobre 2021

I will draw superhero cartoon caricature from your photo. for $10

Hi there ^-^I really like to drawing caricatures and I have huge experience on it. You can order caricature/cartoon portrait and I'll make it exactly same way as you want to see. For sure, you will enjoy it. I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me firstFor my caricature use Adobe Photoshop application, that's why you can get .PSD-file with different layers of image.Here are the STEPS 1. Message me first ! 2. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer 2. Respond to all requirements 3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete orderTips for BEST Results: attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo Clarify your Instructions and Requests PROVIDE Reference images if possibleYou will GET :*Full body Cartoon, transparent background so you can edit the background.*You will get PNG/JPG*Delivered as JPG/PNG/PSD file, 3200x4000 px( Resolusion 300pixels/inc)*Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.*If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends.

by: Nipun55
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 9





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/1082718/I-will-draw-superhero-cartoon-caricature-from-your-photo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire