lundi 30 août 2021

I Will create awesome & professional cards in 24 hours for $5

I will create custom extravagance business cards in 24 hours... Hi, This is Mili, I will design a modern, unique professional card. For that, you have to give me your logo, describe your business. and also provide me the information that should be on the card such as, name, e-mail, etc ... ABOUT MY SERVICES : Single or double-sided card High-resolution jpg png source file The source file is print-ready Unlimited revision Quick delivery If you like my work please comment, rate, and tell your friends or colleagues, business partner ... Thanks for visiting my gig ...

by: milicreation
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 12





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/1025883/I-Will-create-awesome-professional-cards-in-24-hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire