samedi 28 août 2021

I will make professional businesses cards for your brand or company for $5

A business card is a small, printed, usually credit-card-sized paper card that holds your business details, such as name, contact details and brand logo.Get custom business cards designed by me . No templates, original designs, quality guaranteed.I will provide- High-quality print-ready CMYK files with (300-400) dpi Horizontal OR vertical Business card 100% money back guarantee Double-sided Business card Friendly communication Unlimited revisions Free mock up QR Code Please check my profile and read the price and description carefully before ordering the service!Thank You!

by: akhaalifa
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/1024278/I-will-make-professional-businesses-cards-for-your-brand-or-company

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire