mardi 31 août 2021

I will do targeted b2b lead generation, lead prospecting and list building for $35

Do you need any accurate B2B leads? I can assist you. If you are looking to build an e-mail list, researching contacts, LinkedIn marketing help. I have 3 years of experience in b2b lead generation, Linkedin Lead Generation, List Building, and Web Research projects. I am using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, professional networking sites, and popular online directories like- Yelp, Yellow Page, etc. to collect your targeted b2b prospect lists. I will test e-mail validity with the SMTP paid server to confirm bounced back/delivered Status and will provide 100% valid lead lists only. I will deliver your output in an Excel Spreadsheet/CSV format with the following data fields. First Name Last Name Title E-mail (100% verified) Linkedin URL Business Name Business website Business Address (Street Address, City, State, Zip) Phone Number (If available) Company Linkedin URL Employee Size & Many More Feel free to submit any order. I’ll provide you 100% quality work, super-fast delivery at a reasonable cost! Have a question? Please contact me via inbox message. I will be very happy to assist you right away.

by: Laxmicreative
Created: --
Category: Other
Viewed: 5





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Other/1028248/I-will-do-targeted-b2b-lead-generation-lead-prospecting-and-list-building

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire