vendredi 27 août 2021

I will create a professional logo design and brand identity for your business for $5

A hearty welcome to my Gig!My name is Petra, a tireless seeker of knowledge, single mom and a logo / brand identity designer who have scrolled a millions of miles with my fingers. I have more than 2 years of experience.Married to a graphic design. I should hope my work reflects that. We spend a lot of time together.I'm successful at raising my 2yo daughter and I attribute this success to my ability to plan, schedule, and handle many different tasks at once. And thanks to a Grandma service of course What's included?Basic package 2 Initial Logo Concepts Vector, transparent and all files that you'll ever need Standard package Basic package + Social Media Kit - covers and profile pictures for Social media platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn... Premium Package 3 Initial Logo Concepts + Social media Kit + Stationery ( Business card, Letterhead and Email Signature )UNLIMITED REVISIONS! * I DO NOT DESIGN COMPLEX CARTOON/MASCOT LOGOS AND 3D LOGOS! Note: On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with my baby, friends and donuts ;) ! If you need a professional and stunning logo for your business feel free to contact me! Sincerely, Petra, Don't Pig Design

by: Emamul1998
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 38





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/1023908/I-will-create-a-professional-logo-design-and-brand-identity-for-your-business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire