jeudi 21 octobre 2021

I will do creative minimalist logo design in 24 hours for $20

I have 8+ years of experience, formed by young experts, specializing in creative and smart tailored brands and websites logos with the highest quality in terms of the web designing world. What will you get from me: ✅ High-Quality design ✅ Substantiated work ✅ All files: Source in .ai, vectors in .pdf, png, jpg, .eps ✅ Will represent your business, character, personality and goals ✅ A logotype that can talk by itself ✅ I finish until it's perfect ✅ Timeless logo, modern, functional, fresh and smart. ✅ Research of your competitors and market

by: afastudios
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 37





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/1075578/I-will-do-creative-minimalist-logo-design-in-24-hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire