lundi 31 août 2020

I can do any photoshop editing and remove background for $10

                                                                       I can do any photoshop editing and remove background This gig is for background removal purposes, -Have a photo but don't find the background as you needed? Then I can help you. I will remove background of any photos / images and make the background clear or get you a background as you like. All objects will be selected and cropped by me as your choice. -You can contact me if you have any doubts about regarding your work before ordering! I will use a variety of instruments and skills to remove backgrounds and provide you the PNG format. Besides of background removal I will also enhance the foreground if needing.

by: Shafayet5ohi
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 1





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/805789/I-can-do-any-photoshop-editing-and-remove-background

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire