vendredi 28 août 2020

I will do unique custom t-shirt design for your POD store and amazon teespring etsy for $5

I would respectfully like to inform you that, I am a graphics designer in Illustrator And Photoshop here with 4 years experience of this platform!  I will do any type of graphic design project for you. Such as Graphic/Typography/Vintage, Unique cool t-shirt design etc. I give full support to my client..!! My Services: Exceptional design on your idea. Free T-Shirt mockup for you. Final files will be ( 300dpi-HQ Transparent PNG 4500 X 5400 ) or your req sized. Unlimited revision until you're satisfied. You can give me a free font link for your design. 100% Commercial Usable Rights. Superfast Delivery and Quick Response. If need I will give you the source file. 100% money-back guarantee Please Visit My Portfolio: http://flic.kr/s/aHsmAcnd1z Thank You

by: ProDesigner36
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 15





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/804280/I-will-do-unique-custom-t-shirt-design-for-your-POD-store-and-amazon-teespring-etsy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire