samedi 29 août 2020

I will do professional business card design fast for $10

Looking for something unique and very professional & clean business card design? You're in the right place! I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients. My aim is to always give you the best of my works I will do 2 sided outstanding business card design for your business or personal use. Why hire me?   I have dedicated service to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than 100% consideration for less work for my clients. In summary, you are getting the best SERVICE!   #WITH 5$ BASIC GIG, YOU WILL GET:     Stunning 2 sided card     design concepts     3.5" x 2." (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)card ( or any size you prefer )     300 DPI Resolution printable ready     JPEG, PNG,Print ready file     Long time SupportAfter Order :  Send me: -Business name/ Logo -Your Name -Your initials after name, if any -Address -Telephone -Mobile -mail -Website Feel Free to contact me Thank you so much for visiting my gig

by: Superb767
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 0





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/804798/I-will-do-professional-business-card-design-fast

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire