vendredi 28 août 2020

I will provide a perfect visiting card for your business for $5

Are you looking for professional Business Card ? Your card are going to be specifically designed consistent with your business and your concept to satisfy your needs and stand out from the others. WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU? I need your Logo, your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card. BUSINESS CARD FEATURES: Print-ready JPEG or PDF file of Business card 3.5" x 2" (0.125'' bleed) | CMYK | 300DPI Custom size design The horizontal or vertical design QR code include What you will get from me : *Double-sided or standard 1 sided *All print-ready CMYK files. *Delivery formats: Ai, PDF, EPS, JPG *100% Satisfaction Guaranteed *24 x 7 customer service feel free to contact me; let's talk about your requirements

by: munimfreelancer
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 28





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/804313/I-will-provide-a-perfect-visiting-card-for-your-business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire