jeudi 27 août 2020

I will design minimalist, unique, luxury and professional business card for $1

Hi,If you are looking for Professional Business card design. You canfeel free to check my work.AndI hope that you will rely on my services.Iam Afrida Tasnim. I have more than 4 years experience in graphic designing. Your design will be Unique, Minimalist, Stylish and Modern Business Card with single and double sided design . Your satisfaction is my desire. The Business card size is 3.75 inches x 2.25 inches. If you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page.Portfolio link: https://ift.tt/2G3QhYj My Exclusive Services: · Unique Business Card Designs · Double-sided or one side business card design · Free QR Code · · JPEG & Print Ready Files · 300 DPI CMYK ColorFormat · Editable PSD or AiSource File · Horizontal or verticaldesign · 100% Satisfactionguaranteed · Professional andQuality Design · High Resolution · Quick Response · Unlimited and Quick Revisions If you have anyquestions, please feel free to knock me.Place the order now toget your amazing business card design.

by: afridatasnim71
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 37





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/803757/I-will-design-minimalist-unique-luxury-and-professional-business-card

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire