samedi 8 août 2020

I will do a professional typing job, retype scanned documents for $6

Hello, Sir/Ma'am I Can type 150 Words Per Minute Without Any Mistake. I Have More Than 7+ Years Of Experience In This Field. I am another seller on fiver marketplace. Pls, Note: I'm not typing from handwritten pages. thanks... My Services Include: Fast typing from PDF to Word. Fast typing from image to Word. Fast typing from scanned images to Word. Retype Scanned Documents to Word Retype Images contain texts to Word I can fast retype any Whole PDF Book (Any Content) in Word. Why should you choose me: Extreme Fast Delivery 100% Accuracy and Error-Free Work High-Quality Work Unlimited revisions Dedicated to working until you are fully satisfied 100% satisfaction guaranteed Typing according to the given format Please contact me if you have a Large/Bulk project and I will respond very quick. If You have any urgent typing work, Just place the order. I promise to deliver it before time. All documents will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. ORDER NOW and get your work done quickly. Warm Regards, MahfujSEO

by: MAHFUJSEO
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 2





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/content-writing/796200/I-will-do-a-professional-typing-job-retype-scanned-documents

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire