mardi 29 septembre 2020

I will create professional business card design for you for $1

Send me your Company LOGO & a Tagline to it, I would design a business card in a creative way. You would get a print ready business card which you can Directly Upload to Vista Print Or MOO to order Business Cards. 1>ORDER This Service 2>SEND INFO 3>GET PRINT READY CARDS. No Ready Made Templates used No Design is Repeated One Unique Design for Every Client. Priority Support for Express GIG Clients. Also tell me in advance if you need MOO or VISTA-PRINT or specific size for your business card.Flyers, envelopes, branding entity also welcomed.[message me before ordering these] Also please give me all the details asked when you order. Two sided cards are on extra GIG. My Other Services: Credit card style business cards Luxury, modern, minimalist, cosmetic style ETC business cards. Thank you, Card Gift card Postcard Social cover Banner Add Poster Letterhead Thanks Santhona Akter

by: santhonaakter
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 0





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/822027/I-will-create-professional-business-card-design-for-you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire